Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Early birthday present..among other things!


Whoot...Justin and I are the proud new owners of a treadmill!!

I'm calling it my early birthday present since my birthday is next week. Now, normally this would be a bad no-no for your husband to go out and buy you a treadmill for your birthday (its a nice one too) but he did it for me and baby. Plus he's using it too. 

With this pregnancy I need to be more in shape because I don't want it being any harder on me than necessary..so I have to exercise and eat right. With it being almost July in SW GA that was not going to happen if it meant me getting outside in that heat. And there isn't a gym around our small town. So this was the best option for us. I did only 10 minutes yesterday I was so tired after getting up to travel to Macon to see the endocrinologist but this morning I did 30!

Speaking of endocrinologist...they set me up for a biopsy on August 1st on my thyroid. Otherwise she said to just keep a check in my levels throughout but they were fine right now. So not to worry about it until we know what we are or aren't dealing with.

And other big news...I switched OBGYN's. He was recommended to me...so I said what the heck. Let's do it! I made the plunge and switched to see Dr. Stewart in Columbus. My first appointment is next Friday, the 5th. I'll be 6 wks and a few days so we'll see what happens.. I hope I get to hear baby's heartbeat!



No comments:

Post a Comment