Saturday, August 31, 2013

It's football season!!!

Not that I really pay attention...but Justin does. I just thought it was an interesting title.

I'm glad it's football season but it has NOTHING to do with football. I'm happy that cooler temperatures are around the corner. I'm glad the holidays and yummy food will be here before we know it. Our anniversary is coming up. I'm glad my pregnancy is progressing and we've made it to the second trimester. (15 wks)

I've met with my oncologist and surgeon. I have to go to Atlanta to Emory for an ultrasound on my lymph nodes on the 10th. Pending the results we'll probably delay surgery until after baby is here. 

My oncologist wanted me to go out on medical leave to reduce the stress level with my blood pressure and all. Getting baby here healthy and hopefully full term is our goal. I'm going a little crazy stuck at home since family doesn't want me driving. I do go to the store and my MIL's down the road though which helps.

Next week I see my OB on Friday. I'm concerned now that my appetite still has not picked up so we'll see what he says...

HAVE A GREAT LABOR DAY WEEKEND!!

(Note: picture was last week when we went to the surgeon's office at 14 weeks....I still just look fat not pregnant.


No comments:

Post a Comment